Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sophie's Universe - CAL

 
I have been back to
my crochet hook.
I joined a crochet group on
Facebook and I fell in love
with the most fun little crochet-a-long
(Like I need another project)
 
 
I picked colors from my stash.
Although, there is not
going to be enough to
finish this off.
 
 
 
I am on week 3 of the CAL,
and it is on week 13,
so I have to
play a little catch-up.   
 
I thought I would add a bit
of yellow to the mix of
all the of blues.

 
Now back to my hook. 
 
And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY
that I have going on.
 
 
 
You can find the Color Selection and progress here.
 
 
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! I love the yellow in there. How big is it suppose to be in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's lookin' nice! Good color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love your crochet....it's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do so many cool things...this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to learn how to make this, blue and yellow go so good together

    ReplyDelete